Monday 24 September 2012

Reason #24 London Bar



The London bar, as you can probably guess from the name, is another British bar. It's situated on the same road as The Yorkshire Pride and The Stretford end so convenient if you want a mini bar crawl.

It's a decent size inside, they have a lower section at the front and a raised section at the back. They have a pool table and dart board and all the other things you would normally expect from a bar.

 What I like about the London bar is that it's quite a chilled out place, The music is not too heavy or dancey and not too loud and you can have a conversation without shouting which I must say is a welcome change to some places I have been where conversation is pointless unless lip reading is mastered.

 Drinks are plentiful and really cheap ( I do mean really cheap, a round for 5 and I got change fro 10 Euros!) and they do a range of cocktails which my lady is a fan of, they even made one especially for my young one. Non alcoholic of course….

The staff are friendly and have always made us feel very welcome.

It's open til 1am(ish) which is nice for a few pleasurably late nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment